Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jamin Puech


Sorry for the lack of posts guys, I've been busy with school and just haven't really been bothered to post but I'll be doing more outfit posts soon so look out! Soo...it was my birthday yesterday! Finally 21, feeling old and not looking forward to turning 22 next year hah. I celebrated by going for an amazing french dinner with my sister and her boyfriend and they also got me this amazing Jamin Puech bracelet. It's amazing, a little big but hopefully it wont fall off of my wrist. Its a peachy pink color and I love it. I'm not a big jewelry fan, I usually just stick to rings but this I will definitely be wearing out more. Jamin Puech is a french designer, he also does incredible bags. Go check him out but you may need to be able to read french though..as his website is in french!

No comments:

Post a Comment